Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wolves Updates 8/26

Eddie Griffin's funeral is scheduled for Tuesday.


Jerome Solomn/Houston Chronicle and Larry Mcshane/AP on Griffin's path to the NBA.


From
Agent Bill Neff said he's been in contact with the Heat about guard Troy Hudson. The 10-year veteran played 34 games last season with Minnesota.


From Charley Walters/Pioneer Press:
The Timberwolves report that they have heard from fewer than 30 season-ticket holders who said they would drop their seats because of the trade of Kevin Garnett to the Celtics. The Wolves are trying to get them to reconsider.

Glen Taylor, who has vowed to become a hands-on owner of his Timberwolves this season, plans to accompany the team to training camp in Turkey and Great Britain this fall.


Stephen Litel/Hoopsworld- The Case For Starting Corey Brewer.


Bullets Forever lists Juwan Howard as the 15th best Bullets/Wizards player of all time.


HoopsAddict with "Celebrity-NBA Namealikes- The Musical."


UCLA's Kevin Love on playing against Garnett in pickup games.


Reggie Miller on why he's not making a comeback:
"Um . . . I don't know. I don't know. I've been wrestling with this all day. I'm sure I'll keep wrestling with it. I know I could have done it. And it would have been fun to play with KG (Kevin Garnett). It was hard telling him I wasn't going to do it. I don't know if Boston can win a championship, but I think they're going to be one of the best teams in the East, and they'll definitely have a chance to go a long way.''