Monday, March 05, 2007

Wolves Updates 3/5

In his inaugural post at On The Ball, Britt Robson discusses how "this franchise can't even lose right."


Mad Dog blogs about rehabbing his sprained ankle and his plan to boost the morale of his "struggling" team and his fans:
I know we're losing, but I'm going to try to use some humor in the locker room to get us more loose and back on track. I'm going to share some stuff on this blog too that has happened in the locker room in the last few months that's pretty funny too. Have a great Monday !!!


On hearing that Forbes named Kevin McHale the #1 GM:
"No. 1 best or No. 1 worst?" a surprised Timberwolves player said before tipoff Sunday.

KFAN's Dan Barreiro thinks the Forbes rankings should be kept hidden from owner Glen Taylor.


Trent Hassell is listed as day-to-day after spraining his ankle in yesterday's loss.
"This is really one that you have to see what 24 hours does," Wittman said. "He's limping around pretty good right now."


Garnett calls Troy Hudson "the original point guard of all the point guards we have here."
Wouldn't it be something, Garnett was asked, if the answer to the Wolves' point guard problems was sitting over there all along?

"Let me tell you something: I've been saying it," Garnett said. "But who am I?"


T-Hud on seeing more minutes:
"It's just about getting back in the rhythm, getting my game and getting going," he said. "I haven't really had the chance all year, so it's tough to come out every 20 games and have a rhythm like you want to have."