Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wolves Updates 11/1

A pic of Mike James and his family on Halloween.

From Steve Aschburner:
Forward Mark Madsen, on the inactive list last night because of a sore left knee, said he might opt for arthroscopic surgery to mend his sore left knee if other treatment options are ruled out.

Via 10,000 Takes, a link to a new site called Fire McHale.

CJ at the Star Tribune has the "scoop" on how gracious KG was on the set of his GQ shoot.

Bill Simmon's NBA preview mentions how it's "almost useless" to write a preview because of the likelihood of Garnett or Iverson being traded this season.


T-Hud on his priorities:
"I try to put God first, then basketball, then music," Hudson said after a recent practice. "Music is a refuge. If I go home from here now, it helps me more to write music than to stay focused on basketball. When I get too focused on basketball, I put too much pressure on myself and it shows in my performance. I like to be relaxed on the court. I like to have a fresh mind the next day for the game."


Hudson on Ron Artest's music:
"I was impressed," Hudson said. "It sounds good -- the production sounds good, lyrics sound good, delivery sounds good."

Ron Artest was also "complimentary" on Hudson's music.


From Patrick Reusse/Star Tribune:
The Wolves opened the season on Wednesday without Olowokandi, and that was worth a smile to all faithful Wolves fans making their way to the arena.