Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wolves Open The Season Tonight Against The Kings

Britt Robson/City Pages has Part I of his season preview up and predicts the Wolves won't make it to the playoffs. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to check out his interview with Glen Taylor.

Steve Aschburner talks to Ricky Davis and his teammates about the player. Ricky Davis has this to say:
"They say KG needs help. I feel I'm the answer right here, plus Mike James and some other guys. I have to go out there and lead by example. Instead of talking, go out and be that dog I know I can be."

If you can't make it to tonight's game, you can check out WCCO for video of the team dancers showing off their moves. The dancers talk about the upcoming year but I can't tell if they're talking about the Timberwolves basketball team's season or the Timberwolves dance team's season. Regardless, they're excited.

Jim Souhan/Star Tribune thinks people shouldn't dismiss the team until after we've seen what Mike James can do.

Rick Alonzo/Pioneer Press also writes about Mike James today. The point guard talks about his preseason performance:
"My shot hasn't really been falling, but it's the preseason," he said. "There's a different atmosphere when the regular season comes."