Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wolves Updates 10/3

Mike James on his hometown:
''Iā€™m from Amityville [N.Y.],ā€ James said. ''I never hide from it. The way I play, I try to scare people. So I am a horror. I am the Amityville horror.ā€


T-Hud on being cautious during the season:
Hudson said monitoring his recovery time would be key to remaining healthy this season. He said that might mean practicing less, if the coaching staff approves.
"Should I practice after a back-to-back (games)?" Hudson said. "It's tough for a regular person to practice after a back to back, (not to mention) a person who's struggling with an ankle injury."



Foye on playing in summer league:
"The biggest thing that I learned from summer league is that you have to stop this guy (in front of you). Everything from my point of view is that you have to be a great defender to be able to play in this league because there are a lot of guys that can go one on one really good."