Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More AI To Wolves Rumors

Trade rumor from the Pioneer Press:
Ricky Davis as part of a Timberwolves package to the 76ers for Allen Iverson.


Sam Cassell on Elton Brand receiving the Joe Dumars Trophy for sportsmanship:
"Any accomplishments, accolades, or reward he gets this year are long overdue, and I'm not just saying that because he's my teammate," point guard Sam Cassell said. "When I was with Minnesota, Kevin Garnett used to get up to play Elton. He would always say to me, 'Man, I've got Elton Brand tonight.' We used to talk about every guy he played against, and he would put Elton up there with Tim Duncan. There's no one better in this game than Kevin Garnett, as far as analyzing and studying players, he does his homework, and he put Elton up there with the best. Elton doesn't do a lot of talking, he just goes to work."